AIM
Hiniberus

The Evolution of MCAST The Evolution of MCAST

From Malta eh?

Good on ya, imma let me tell you. The Paola campus is nothing next to the one in Mosta, for sure. I just finished and handed in my assignments in for that one and I'm glad it's the final year <_<

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

I haven't written a review for a while thoguh

I'd have to say, it was very good, as mentioned the animation was somewhat off from time to time though I guess it could be your style or you used FBF animation for the characters? Not sure, though the quality of anything that spoke needs some through improvement really, especially the lack of feeling in the voice, I'm no pro critic or VA but hell even in the start they were that 'regular' evil person voices with the flat tones to boot.

Though it seems like it's got some good story going on and I like what that dude could transform into, funky shiznit with your imagination and all around good backgrounds with some decent music (that I'd suggest you lower it so the voices go over the music a fair bit.)

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

You fuckin' turds.

This was a parody on Tom Fulp's MvC3, really. I could be wrong but my guess is that it is.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Awesomesauce

Nice twist, hilarious pictures as well at the end. Great humor, flawless animation and sound. 'nuff said.

Luminiscense Luminiscense

Forgot the last time I wrote a review

Though I just felt I had to, the first thing that I, well, pretty much anyone would notice was the awesome scenery you produced for the viewers which was actually very nice to see, the build up was great as well. Albeit I can't seem to figure out why that place ended up being bombed but anyway, the only reason for a 9 is mostly because I'm not sure if it was due to my laptop, though I think the animation was a slight choppy from time to time, alongside as Mattwo stated, the music came out a bit strongly over the voices.

Though, that aside, it was a great animation to the end, can't wait to see more from you!

The Woes of Marsh The Woes of Marsh

I really don't get it

Though it seemed awesome, I just couldn't tell what the story was about...

Evangelion: CGD Footage Evangelion: CGD Footage

Awesome stuff man

Hell, the quality your produced far surpassed the quality of the original animation in pretty much every way ('cept for the part where the eva was spinning) other than that t'was an awesome animation and it's a real pity that you didn't get anyone to help you.

I'd suggest practicing and getting better so eventually you can do the whole thing yerself.

I hope you take up my suggestion because I think the original NGE kinda sucked balls so if you intend on doing a remake of it then I really think you should go for it.

Drifts vs FLFFLL Drifts vs FLFFLL

EPIC SHIT

I loved the faces too much, fluid fighting was awesome. Loved the skeletal detail of the knee being broken. Also has good replay value. Nice track too!

Portal Madness! Portal Madness!

I liked it

A pity that it was short but at least you're making another one so I hope it'll pick up. Oh also to the guy below me, you're a fucking idiot you try making something of this quality then you can say something fagtard.

Renegade Awesome Episode2 Renegade Awesome Episode2

EPIC SHIT MAN!

The ending was awesome "Look I'm sorry that I ever stuck my dick in your mother and conceived you about 15 years ago." perhaps the best insult I ever heard.

Anyway far as suggestions go, there's BloodyRayne 2 witch in a nutshell is Hot chicks with blades and she's a vampire. Don't bother with the 1st one it's balls compared to the 2nd one. If you don't wanna do that then I guess there's Red Alert 3 I guess.