AIM
Hiniberus

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

Well damn

I was wondering, 'Ho shit, this is some nice ambien-wait, the fuck?' 'cause it was that awesome intro and I thought perhaps there was a misclick somewhere, though then it just drops down to "WUB A WUB A WUB MOTHERFUCKER" and I thought it was awesome on the spot :I

Catstuffer responds:

Yea eh? It's a Deciptisong. Gotta watch out for those.

Glad you liked it! Thanks for your review!

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

An acid trip on music

Funky shit you got here lad, I loved the heavy trippin' loop you used, it's got that nasty punch to it, especially when it first came in I totally pulled a "Oh shit" face, no worries, it's that kind of Oh shit when you notice that you just KO'd that dude you've never liked much or something of the sort, it's a shocker that kinda punches you in the face and then you blink, take a moment and roll on the floor in joy.

I didn't roll on the floor, though I did give it a 10.

TheBiocide responds:

Haha! Thanks a lot, dude. That's definitely one of the more interesting reviews I've heard, in the good way! Your description just makes this song seem so much more badass than I ever thought it to be.

Hahaha, it's just a great review, man. Thanks a ton for that.

A Perfect Cylinder (W/o Drums) A Perfect Cylinder (W/o Drums)

I agree

Real instruments would have made this even more awesome but still, it fits a foresty mood quite well! Kudos to you for making this :3

tetris (dnb remix) tetris (dnb remix)

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO FIND TETRIS GAME

because in soviet russia, BLOCKS BUILD YOU!

With that out the way, you really want to make me play tetris D:

(Looks for tetris game) Though at 2:05 or something like that you introduce a new synth and that gave it an odd feel but I like the overall changed in tune as it goes along.

thecokebitch responds:

hahaha you russians are crazy az, 20,000 people dnb partys and all.... fuck i wish i was john b

Robo Tetris+*~.0 Robo Tetris+*~.0

Best...tetris...song EVAH

Hilarious lyrics and I love how you changed the pitch of the voice at times. Also, I shall warn others not to eat oranges. They can be quite the bitch... apparently...

I wonder what would happen if you were to eat OVER NINE THOUSAND of them and then puff some grass...

Chronamut responds:

hahaha omg ITS OVER 9000?!??!

ahh memes :P

and yes suddenly recently this song has enjoyed more popularity - I am happy :P

this song was a bitch to make :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Angel's Eyes Angel's Eyes

That's like, awesome.

No really, Jimmy Hendricks (Blah spelling?) length and it's also pretty epic. I also loved the riffs, well done mate!

SirDocALot responds:

Thanks for the compliment!!!

Tetra Arsenic RMX Tetra Arsenic RMX

OH SHIT! RUN TO THE BUNKER!

AN AWESOME BOMB HAS BEEN LET OFF! No really, I loved what you did with her voice at first but then it was all like -SHABOOOOOM- when the metal part came in. I used to love tetris and I can say, this song is awesome for anyone who would want to play that game.

(--Tetris Remix 2.1--) (--Tetris Remix 2.1--)

It's very good

Though it seems to lack that tetris UNF that's ment to hit you right from the start. The beginning was good but the overall tune just sounded a bit too... mixed. Though I still liked it!

mr-match responds:

True. I didn't get the mastering quite right with this one. Nowadays I keep working until it sounds just right, but when I made this, I was in a bit of a hurry, for whatever reason. Thanks for listening, and I'll keep your comment in mind.

Rise and you shall Fall Rise and you shall Fall

Vocals you say?

Hit me up with some lines and I'll do my best ^^ just say when to growl, screach ect k?

Anyway, the track is pretty awesome. Good guitar skills you got mate.

Still More Ahead Still More Ahead

With a bit of polishing

This could be truly epic, get that recording shit fixed and tweak the drums abit and you'll have +1 download. Though as it is, I'm a bit unsure. It's really good, the first moment I heard the guitar I was saddened by the quality but the melody was epic. Nice one man!