AIM
Hiniberus

The Evolution of MCAST The Evolution of MCAST

From Malta eh?

Good on ya, imma let me tell you. The Paola campus is nothing next to the one in Mosta, for sure. I just finished and handed in my assignments in for that one and I'm glad it's the final year <_<

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

I haven't written a review for a while thoguh

I'd have to say, it was very good, as mentioned the animation was somewhat off from time to time though I guess it could be your style or you used FBF animation for the characters? Not sure, though the quality of anything that spoke needs some through improvement really, especially the lack of feeling in the voice, I'm no pro critic or VA but hell even in the start they were that 'regular' evil person voices with the flat tones to boot.

Though it seems like it's got some good story going on and I like what that dude could transform into, funky shiznit with your imagination and all around good backgrounds with some decent music (that I'd suggest you lower it so the voices go over the music a fair bit.)

MvC3: She-Hulk MvC3: She-Hulk

You fuckin' turds.

This was a parody on Tom Fulp's MvC3, really. I could be wrong but my guess is that it is.

Monster Evolution Monster Evolution

It's alright

Though the frustrating part is that I can't eat the shooters and they kill me on the 1st evolution and I would manage to get 'em if there wasn't that bug (at least I think it is)

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

It's a good game though there are a few things...

Firstly for you retards who whine that "It's too hard because you're too easy to die and they're too hard to kill" Well try going on "Customisation" and get some BLUE ORBS and UPGRADE your weapons )._.)

Anyway about the game:

It's good for it's genre that's a bloody brawler so yeah you have points on that. Though you should be able to collect the money things while they're moving, while dodging you should be un-hitable or something to help out. Also if it was to show the stats on the blade so you KNOW that there's a change.

Upgraded to level 4-5 or something and you see a difference but it becomes insanely hard to upgrade 'em any more and seeing how much stuff you have to upgrade I think you should cut down on the prices a bit.

Other than that and a few minor things it's a pretty kickass game. Also for super fast paced shit I suggest you put quality on low so you get the true speed of the game.

KNIFE KNIFE

A simple concept and fun for about 5min

I really like the fact that you guys made a Halloween game but disappointed at the same time. Considering you're the same guys of "Circle of pain" and "Stabika" this is not much next to them. It's annoying that you can't kill the wearwolfs and it's also quite repetitive. Jump over wolfs, stab, jump over wolfs, give blood repeat. It has not much replay value and is quite the disappointment.

Also to people: You guys seem to be quite stupid. When you enter the cave it says STAND ON THE LEDGE AND PRESS A TO GIVE THE BLOOD TO THE VAMPIRE it's even on the author's comments...

TheMillz responds:

First off: Thank you for backing us up. You say what I've been thinking, but I didn't wanna come off to harsh so again, thanks.

Also, I understand your complaint over Circle of Pain and Stabika being better. But you have to understand, on top different coders being assigned to each project ( therefore things will change because of that ) those projects took months of work, while Knife was intended to be a simple holiday game for the season.

Sorry it didn't live up to any standards that were set, can't generate gold all the tima as you can understand.As biased as it may be, I'm actually pretty satisfied with how this game turned out for the amount of effort that was put into it.

~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT] ~ Dirty Overture ~ [CAT]

Well damn

I was wondering, 'Ho shit, this is some nice ambien-wait, the fuck?' 'cause it was that awesome intro and I thought perhaps there was a misclick somewhere, though then it just drops down to "WUB A WUB A WUB MOTHERFUCKER" and I thought it was awesome on the spot :I

Catstuffer responds:

Yea eh? It's a Deciptisong. Gotta watch out for those.

Glad you liked it! Thanks for your review!

-= Core Concept =- -= Core Concept =-

An acid trip on music

Funky shit you got here lad, I loved the heavy trippin' loop you used, it's got that nasty punch to it, especially when it first came in I totally pulled a "Oh shit" face, no worries, it's that kind of Oh shit when you notice that you just KO'd that dude you've never liked much or something of the sort, it's a shocker that kinda punches you in the face and then you blink, take a moment and roll on the floor in joy.

I didn't roll on the floor, though I did give it a 10.

TheBiocide responds:

Haha! Thanks a lot, dude. That's definitely one of the more interesting reviews I've heard, in the good way! Your description just makes this song seem so much more badass than I ever thought it to be.

Hahaha, it's just a great review, man. Thanks a ton for that.

A Perfect Cylinder (W/o Drums) A Perfect Cylinder (W/o Drums)

I agree

Real instruments would have made this even more awesome but still, it fits a foresty mood quite well! Kudos to you for making this :3

Suida Suida

Just priceless

No really, from her position to her attire and facial expression, it's just amazing and I lol'd. Though I have to say the eyes do seem a tad off, mostly because of lack of pupil at first I thought she just had the Iris but then I saw the outline for the pupil and was like "Oooh...."

Still, epic one right thar though :3

Vortex00 responds:

People tend to point out when things are dark in my pics so I try to keep things light (like pupils), but I still can't make the eyelashes ans stuff like that dark, it just doesn't look right to me. The eyes were one of those "meh" after messing with it for a while and getting tired of adjusting them. Thanks for the review!